Sub-contracting in home care therapy

by Kushi

Kushi's Question:

Dear Marcia,

How can I start a sub-contract relationships with home health care companies?

Marcia's Answer:

Sub-contracting can take on various forms. Some call this PRN work, others call it independent contracting.

Depending on the specific nature of the sub-contracting that you want to start, it may be as simple as looking for a PRN Physical Therapy job or as complex as starting your own home health agency to provide medical care.

There are various forms of employment status with a home health care company ranging from Full Time to PRN or as needed. The Home Health Lemons">pay varies
and can affect the care that patients receive.

Many are turning to Cash Pay physical therapy work and skipping the insurance headache altogether, but this can be tricky and state law sensitive - do your home work.

Because I am not sure what the exact nature of your question is, you may want to consider talking to an attorney about what it is you want to do.

Our best selling resource still seems to be Preventing Home Care - it's over half off right now!

If you have signed up for our newsletter, do so, you'll learn what patients will expect from your home health physical therapy services (assuming you are a physical therapist! )

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Starting a Home Health Business.

[?] Subscribe Now

follow us in feedly
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My MSN
Subscribe with Bloglines

Copyright © | all rights reserved.
View the mandatory privacy policy and terms of use, which you agree to by using this site.