Licensed in PA for Skilled nursing and Home Health Aide need Therapies - How?

by Karen
(Bucks County, PA)

Going through the licensing process in PA our surveyor encouraged us to just license our Home Health Agency for Skilled Nursing and Home Health Aides. Now we are starting to get patients for our Medicare Certification and our clients require Therapy Services. Do we contract for these services? Do the Therapies bill separately for services? How do we get started?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Starting a Home Health Business.

[?] Subscribe Now

follow us in feedly
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My MSN
Subscribe with Bloglines

Copyright © | all rights reserved.
View the mandatory privacy policy and terms of use, which you agree to by using this site.