Contracting Therapist

by Edna Martinelli

I would like to know how to start a business for OT, PT and ST. I would like to hire them on as contractors and get business from the home health agencies that need an evaluation and treatment from the OT Pt and ST.

For example if an elderly person is with a home health agency and they went to the Doctor and the doctor orders PT, the home health agency will then call my company and I will contract a PT to do the evaluation and the PTA to do the treatment as determined by the PT.

How would I start a business such as his in Texas.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit a Question.

[?] Subscribe Now

follow us in feedly
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My MSN
Subscribe with Bloglines

Copyright © | all rights reserved.
View the mandatory privacy policy and terms of use, which you agree to by using this site.